CoConstruct charges a monthly fee based on how many projects you are working on and the included features. The software is available in three servicing plans. here is a breakdown of each design :
- Monthly cost: Ranges from $199 for 3-5 projects to $349 for 16-20 projects
- Features: This plan includes unlimited users, project scheduling, warranty tracking, to-dos and jobsite logging, QuickBooks Desktop integration, and financial control with estimates, bids, budgets, purchase orders and invoices. This plan is available via web and mobile.
- Monthly cost: Ranges from $249 for 3-5 projects to $449 for 16-20 projects
- Features: This plan features all the benefits of the Core plan, plus CRM tracking, GPS tagging, license tracking, and advanced photo features like annotation and 360-degree images.
- Monthly cost: Ranges from $299 for one or two projects to $599 for 16-20 projects
- Features: In addition to all the features of the Core and Standard plans, the Plus plan offers a more in-depth building experience with client selection management, access to project prices such as overages and change orders, and the option of a custom-branded web and mobile app. The Plus plan also features optional client visibility and full collaboration via messages, files, and photos; you can grant your trade partners mobile access to assignments and files.
The software provides a free demonstration to display its features and benefits, a good as a 30-day money-back guarantee. All CoConstruct asks is that you complete three scheduled coaching calls with its dedicate execution coach. Afterward, if you do n’t see a fit for your construction business within the first 30 days, it will refund your subscription payments. The software requires no condense for cloud-based deployment, and it charges no upfront fees or recurring costs beyond your subscription payments .
CoConstruct believes in tying costs to the things that make you money, which is why its price is based on the act of projects you have under construction. Your number of ongoing active jobsites is all you pay for. You can adjust your count of projects under construction at any time with no change fees.
CoConstruct provides numerous features that benefit your clients and team members. With its single-entry estimate, you can just enter the data once and not worry about double entries causing estimate errors. Its project flexibility can provide structure to your work flow, making price and estimate data easier for your employees and clients to access and understand. The cross-feature integration can help your business not only set a budget and estimate the cost of projects, but besides maintain node schedules in veridical time .
The software has end-to-end integration to make detail command requests, trade communication, and estimate updates faster and more accurately. CoConstruct ‘s streamline wish process allows you to create bids in minutes without worrying about doubling submission, waiting on trades or wasting time .
Unlike with other estimate software, the trade workers can tell you if they plan to bid with a individual click. They ‘ll besides receive automatic reminders as the ascribable date approaches .
With its mobile app, available on io and Android devices, CoConstruct provides access to your team, clients and trades from anywhere. It offers in-app clock-ins, shift schedule, survival crack, disturbance lists, and push notifications to provide real-time updates.
Uploading and viewing 360-degree photos allows for faster communication. With a individual tapdance, you can document an entire room in one photograph and plowshare the interactional photograph with outback clients and team members .
While CoConstruct has closely everything we looked for in structure estimate software, it lacks some of the integrations we looked for. It does integrate with QuickBooks and Xero, but some of its competitors offer extra accounting and CRM consolidation options. Another useful consolidation it ‘s missing is the ability to import AutoCAD for plan and flooring design data .
CoConstruct does n’t provide a detached trial either – you ‘ll have to pay for the first calendar month, amply use the service and then request your money back within 30 days if you end up not liking how the software works .
To test the flat of service CoConstruct offers, we contacted the party by call, posing as a minor business owner concern in its software. The representative we spoke to was helpful and answered all of our questions thoroughly. We discussed a diverseness of topics, including the support options and 30-day money-back guarantee. overall, we were very impress with the customer service.
Read more: The Best IT Asset Management Software
CoConstruct users have abundant train and support options. You can call to speak with a hold example or send an electronic mail to an technical if you have any concerns. Live chew the fat subscribe is available 24/7 .
The company besides offers hands-on train, including proactive check-ins, and helpful videos and webinars. These options are all dislodge of charge and available on all service plans .
CoConstruct is not an accredit member of the Better Business Bureau, but it does have an A rate on the locate. As of November 2019, only been two complaints had been closed against the party in the past three years .