Shareware to Convert M4A file to MP3
Apowersoft Video Converter Studio is a program that you can use to convert M4A file to MP3 format. You can download the free trial adaptation to test its features before you decide to get its full-featured adaptation once the test is complete. This is a mighty and stable cock that offers more features than other free programs that convert M4A to MP3 on-line or even offline. It needs to be installed on your computer so you don ’ t have to launch your browser to use it.
download It supports respective formats including M4A, M4R, MP3, AVI, MKV, WMV, 3GP and more, portable devices like iPhone, iPad, ipod, Galaxy Smartphone, LG, HTC, etc. You can convert a television to another video or audio format and convert an audio file to another audio format firm and well. other features that this program boasts are video editor, video recording player, video downloader, video recording recorder and MV manufacturer .
Comprehensive M4A to MP3 Converter
Another brilliant cock I recommend is Streaming Audio Recorder. Besides basic recording serve, this tool besides provides users with a built-in sound recording converter. It enables you to convert the M4A file to versatile formats like MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, WAV, etc. which provide to multiple demands of users. What makes it distinguishable from others is that this program empowers you to convert audio files in batch and can help users to merge a series of files into one file. Converting M4A to MP3 is no more a problem by using this herculean utility . here are detail instructions on how to use it .
- Download and install the program on your computer, then launch it. download
- Forward to tool menu on the upper-right of the main interface and click the “Audio Converter” tab.
- Hit the “Add” button and select the files you want to convert, and then click “Open” to upload files.
- After ticking the M4A file, you need to choose “MP3” as the output format and click the “Start” button to start the conversion process.
- Wait for a moment when the program converting file, then the converted MP3 file will be saved on your computer. You can check them by tapping the “Open folder”.
Four Free Ways to Convert M4A Audio to MP3
Method 1: Free Online tool – Apowersoft Free Online Audio Converter
This exempt joyride is easy to use that you can convert M4A files or even other sound recording and television files saved on your calculator to MP3 and other audio formats including WMA, WAV, RA, FLAC, AAC, AC3 and OGG without problems. conversion can be done in several slowly steps. Choose the video or audio you wish to convert to MP3, select a format and then convert or if you want to modify the sound recording parameters like bitrate, channel and sample rate, forward to “ Settings ” before you do “ Convert ”. The steps are not complicated that even those who are new to the process of converting files can do it like a pro .
Method 2: Convert M4A to MP3 with iTunes
If you have iTunes installed on your calculator, you can besides use it to free convert M4A to MP3. here are the steps that you need to follow for the conversion.
- Open iTunes and click the drop-down arrow on the upper left corner of the window.
- Choose “Preferences”, General and Import Settings.
- Next to “Import Using”, select “MP3 Encoder” and click the “OK” button.
- Find the M4A file you wish to convert, right-click and select “Create MP3 version”.
Method 3: Convert M4A file to MP3 format with free M4A to MP3 converter
There are besides unblock converters that you can download from the Internet designed to convert M4A files to MP3 or early audio file formats. Since they are exempt, they often come with advertisements. They besides allow customization of output timbre settings and some even come with a built-in player that lets you listen to the audio files saved on your computer .
Method 4: Convert audio between M4A and MP3 with Freemake Audio Converter
Freemake Audio Converter is another release M4A to MP3 converter that you can convert your sound recording in M4A to MP3 format. What ’ s more, it allows users to convert their audio files between versatile audio formats, including WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, MP3, M4A, etc. Unlike the Apowersoft Free Online Audio Converter, you have to download and install it before using it . Rating :
( based on